Someone wrote us and asked, what is the most expensive sweater? And we started looking. Obviously, we first assumed it would be made from some exotic fabric, maybe it was a sweater designed with diamond drops frosting the collar. Perhaps a famed designer made a sweater only once and it's a truly one-of-a-kind making it the most expensive sweater in the world.
We looked high and low and you know what? We found the most expensive sweaters in the world in a place we would have never have guessed - Bill Cosby's closet. You got it, the sweaters that he wore as Dr. Huxtable are the most expensive in the world. If you remember, he wore some pretty loudly designed and unique sweaters during the run of "The Cosby Show" from seasons 3 through season 8.
Bill Cosby was auctioning the sweaters off for $5,000 with the proceeds going to the Hello Friend/Ennis William Cosby Foundation, which Bill Cosby founded after the murder of his son, Ennis.
So there you have it, the most expensive sweaters in the world.
- Wool Sweaters for Women Make Perfect Gifts
- Sweaters for Women -No Frumpy Sweaters Please
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters!
- Where to Score a Hip Hop Sweater
- Vintage Sweaters and New Vintage Sweaters
- Easy Cashmere Sweater Care Tips
- Dog Sweaters Aren’t Just a Doggie Fad Fashion Item
- Sweaters with Thumb Holes Becoming the Rage
- Tipsy Elves Unveils Christmas 2011 Ugly Sweaters!
- Oops! Retailer Backpedals Away from Steve Jobs’ Sweater Supplier Claim
- Sweaters for Penguins?
- Most Expensive Sweaters
- Where to Find Dog Sweaters
- Halloween Sweaters: Ugly is the Best
- Halloween Sweaters Women of a Larger Size Can Enjoy
- Scary Halloween Sweaters
- Make Your Own Dog Sweater No Sewing
- Let’s Talk Cashmere Sweaters
- Where can i find anthropologie sweaters for cheap?
- The Sweaters – Troublemaker