Kids in elementary school used to get yelled out by their mothers for sticking their thumbs through the sleeves of their sweaters, now it's a fashionable choice. But the thumb holes should be pre-cut and not just stretched out sweater material.
Sweaters with thumb holes were showing up in the Fall collections of several designers and you can now find them in nearly every major retail store.
One of the best deals we found on thumb hole sweaters was at Hanes, where they had a gorgeous little white kangaroo crew neck sweater with thumb holes. You can see it here.
Two more places we found incredible deals on used thumb hole sweaters were at Ebay and also some really strange creations in thumb hole sweaters at etsy.com.
Thumb hole sweaters are a little different, they make your sweater really fit into your gloves - a big plus in colder climates- and they have a really cozy, comfy look most people love. If you don't already have one in your closet, it's time to expand your sweater horizons and experience a thumb hole sweater.
Incoming search terms:
- sweaters with thumb holes
- cardigans with thumbholes
- cutting thumbholes in sweater
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters!
- Where to Score a Hip Hop Sweater
- Vintage Sweaters and New Vintage Sweaters
- Easy Cashmere Sweater Care Tips
- Dog Sweaters Aren’t Just a Doggie Fad Fashion Item
- Sweaters with Thumb Holes Becoming the Rage
- Tipsy Elves Unveils Christmas 2011 Ugly Sweaters!
- Oops! Retailer Backpedals Away from Steve Jobs’ Sweater Supplier Claim
- Sweaters for Penguins?
- Most Expensive Sweaters
- Where to Find Dog Sweaters
- Halloween Sweaters: Ugly is the Best
- Halloween Sweaters Women of a Larger Size Can Enjoy
- Scary Halloween Sweaters
- Make Your Own Dog Sweater No Sewing
- Let’s Talk Cashmere Sweaters
- Where can i find anthropologie sweaters for cheap?
- The Sweaters – Troublemaker
- How can you wash and dry sweaters without having them lose their shape?
- Gem Sweater