Today is the day, Tipsy Elves, the Christmas sweater superstore, unveiled its collection of twenty four funny and unique Christmas sweaters, Santa hats and other Christmas accessories for the upcoming holiday season.
Tipsy Elves was started earlier this year by college friends, Mendelsohn and Nick Morton. Unlike other Christmas stores, Tipsy Elves prides itself on its unique and well-crafted collection of Christmas sweaters and accessories. "We aren't trying to be everything to everyone," remarked Mendelsohn. He added, "We make sure each Christmas product we sell is well thought out, well designed, and compliments our entire product line. Our goal here is not quantity, but quality." viagra to buy online uk
Tipsy Elves plans to benefit from the growing "ugly Christmas sweater" trend, which has revived the Christmas sweater craze from the eighties. Ugly Christmas sweater parties are now commonplace among teens, college students, adults and corporations alike. Tipsy Elves' sweaters aren't exactly ugly but most of their designs have a humorous twist - a factor that especially appeals to "ugly Christmas sweater" attendees looking to get a laugh out of fellow party-goers.
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters!
- Where to Score a Hip Hop Sweater
- Vintage Sweaters and New Vintage Sweaters
- Easy Cashmere Sweater Care Tips
- Dog Sweaters Aren’t Just a Doggie Fad Fashion Item
- Sweaters with Thumb Holes Becoming the Rage
- Tipsy Elves Unveils Christmas 2011 Ugly Sweaters!
- Oops! Retailer Backpedals Away from Steve Jobs’ Sweater Supplier Claim
- Sweaters for Penguins?
- Most Expensive Sweaters
- Where to Find Dog Sweaters
- Halloween Sweaters: Ugly is the Best
- Halloween Sweaters Women of a Larger Size Can Enjoy
- Scary Halloween Sweaters
- Make Your Own Dog Sweater No Sewing
- Let’s Talk Cashmere Sweaters
- Where can i find anthropologie sweaters for cheap?
- The Sweaters – Troublemaker
- How can you wash and dry sweaters without having them lose their shape?
- Gem Sweater