Cold weather is starting to roll in and now is the time to think about getting your canine companion some dog sweaters. Especially if you live where it gets frigid in the winter and you have a small dog or a short haired breed, do consider getting our dog a sweater.
Dog sweaters have become a real cottage industry, especially with so many people selling them online - you aren't limited to whatever your local store carries. There are literally thousands and thousands of designs for dog sweaters and here a few places we found to get a good deal on a sweater for your dog.
Petco www.petco.com had a good selection
Etsy www.estsy.com had some crazy dog sweaters, we even found one knitted out of dog hair, we honestly aren't sure how our dog would feel wearing another dog's fur but the sweater was pretty cute.
Oh my dog supplies www.ohmydogsupplies.com had a good selection too.
Here are the 5 Top Dog Sweaters from Oh My Dog
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters!
- Where to Score a Hip Hop Sweater
- Vintage Sweaters and New Vintage Sweaters
- Easy Cashmere Sweater Care Tips
- Dog Sweaters Aren’t Just a Doggie Fad Fashion Item
- Sweaters with Thumb Holes Becoming the Rage
- Tipsy Elves Unveils Christmas 2011 Ugly Sweaters!
- Oops! Retailer Backpedals Away from Steve Jobs’ Sweater Supplier Claim
- Sweaters for Penguins?
- Most Expensive Sweaters
- Where to Find Dog Sweaters
- Halloween Sweaters: Ugly is the Best
- Halloween Sweaters Women of a Larger Size Can Enjoy
- Scary Halloween Sweaters
- Make Your Own Dog Sweater No Sewing
- Let’s Talk Cashmere Sweaters
- Where can i find anthropologie sweaters for cheap?
- The Sweaters – Troublemaker
- How can you wash and dry sweaters without having them lose their shape?
- Gem Sweater