Backpedal Award for "We didn't really mean it THAT way" may go to a Minnesota retailer, Knitcraft Corporation, who made comments that sure looked like they were saying they were the company Steve Jobs bought his trademark black turtleneck sweaters from.
The founded of Knitcraft, Bernhard Brenner and vice president Mary Bergin, certainly gave [...]Continue Reading →
- HaCkEd By GeNErAL
- by w4l3XzY3
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters!
- Where to Score a Hip Hop Sweater
- Vintage Sweaters and New Vintage Sweaters
- Easy Cashmere Sweater Care Tips
- Dog Sweaters Aren’t Just a Doggie Fad Fashion Item
- Sweaters with Thumb Holes Becoming the Rage
- Tipsy Elves Unveils Christmas 2011 Ugly Sweaters!
- Oops! Retailer Backpedals Away from Steve Jobs’ Sweater Supplier Claim
- Sweaters for Penguins?
- Most Expensive Sweaters
- Where to Find Dog Sweaters
- Halloween Sweaters: Ugly is the Best
- Halloween Sweaters Women of a Larger Size Can Enjoy
- Scary Halloween Sweaters
- Make Your Own Dog Sweater No Sewing
- Let’s Talk Cashmere Sweaters
- Where can i find anthropologie sweaters for cheap?
- The Sweaters – Troublemaker